Kindly complete ALL the information required, provide all the supporting documents listed and email directly to: MagicInMotion@mnet.co.za.
- Must have completed (in 2016) or are completing (in 2017), a 3-year diploma/degree in a film, TV or a related field.
- Must have obtained or obtain a minimum C-aggregate pass.
- All applicant information will be subject to credit, criminal, and verification checks.
- M-Net’s selection decision for the Magic in Motion Academy Class of 2018 is final.
- M-Net shall not be responsible for any electronic failure that results in an entry not being received for consideration.
- M-Net is not liable for the costs any applicant incurs during the process of their entry (example: airtime usage or payment at Wi-Fi café).
- Applicants must ensure that all information included in their entry is valid and true.
- M-Net has the right to expand, limit, downscale and/or terminate the Magic in Motion Academy at its sole discretion.
- Entry is limited to those who meet the stated entry criteria.
- 2017 Magic in Motion Academy interns are prohibited from being selected again.
- There is no guarantee of employment at the end of the internship.
- Internships are only available in Gauteng, South Africa and to South African citizens.
- M-Net reserves the right to terminate any internship at any time.
For full information, visit the official webpage https://mnetcorporate.dstv.com/2017/11/14/2018-magic-motion-applications/